Store associates has to log in to the Front Systems app to serve the customers.
N.B.If the store associate is not registered as a salesperson in Front Systems POS, you first have to follow this guide to list the user in POS.
Log in Employee
- Tap the Employee-button in the upper right corner
- Tap your name from the list or use the search bar to log in.
N.B.If you can't find the store associate in the list, you first have to check if the employee has been marked with List in POS. If the user is listed in POS, you can run a full synchronization by selecting More > POS > Restore Data > Restore.
Log out Employee
- To log out, you can tap your name on the main screen and swipe left, A logout button will appear
- Tap Log out
- When the last employee has logged out, the login-in page will appear.
Switching between Employees in POS
The list on the main overview in the Front Systems app shows all the logged in employees
- You can select the customer serving the customer by tapping the employees name. A blue vertical line will then appear on the left side of the selected employee.
- You can now tap + New Sale.
- To get back to the main overview you have to tap More followed by Cancel sale
InfoOn the main overview you'll be able too see the the employees total number of sales, total value of transactions, average transaction value (ATV) and units purchased per transaction (UPT).
- Average Transaction Value (ATV) = Total value of transactions / Total number of sales.
- Units Purchased per Transaction (UPT) = Total number of units sold / Total number of sales.