How to delete a product
If you want to delete a product, this can be done in the catalog. A product is never "completely" deleted, but is marked as deleted and no longer visible in the catalog. This means that it an at any point be restored if necessary. Deleting a product will not affect historical sales data and reports. If you want to delete a product, do the following:
- Go to Product followed by Catalog.
- Find the product you want to delete.
- Hit the Delete button below the product line or in the product card.
- Click OK to confirm the action.
N.B.The stock quantity of the product you want to delete must be 0 in all stores/stocks. Adjust the stock quantity to 0 to delete the product.
How to restore a product
You can at any point restore a deleted product.
Do the following:
- In the catalog, select Filter and check Deleted.
- Select the product you want to restore
- In the product card click Restore product.
- The product is now restored.