How do I sell unregistered products?
Sometimes you may need to sell products that have not been registered in Front Systems. You can do this by registering a generic product on a sale.
N.B.The product is not being deducted from stock with the 'Generic product' function since you are selling an unregistered product. This function shall only be used if a product is not registered in Front Systems!
Do the following steps
- Select + New Sale followed by More
- Then select Generic Product
- Now select which brand the Generic product is
- Then select which item group the product belongs to
- And finally, choose a price for that product