In some cases, a customer might ask to get a return note when buying a product. This is typical for the holiday season or if the customer is buying a gift for someone. Read more about how you issue a return note in this article.
Make a return note through an ongoing sale
- Start a new sale
- Add the products the customer wants to buy
- Select 'More...' and then select 'return note' under the sales menu.
- Now select which products you are making a return note for.
- Choose 'Print' to print out the return note.
- Now complete the sale
N.B.Be aware that a return note is not valid before the sale is completed
Make a return note from the main menu
You can also issue a return note through the main menu
- Select 'More' and then select 'Return note'
- Select the products that you are going to register a return note on
- Then select 'Print' to print the return note
Use a return note in the POS
- Select 'New sale'
- Scan the return note
- The product/s will appear with a notice of a return
- Select 'Done' to choose how you want to pay back the customer
- When a pay back method has been selected, a return receipt will be printed.