All sales receipts are printed with a barcode on it. You can scan this barcode if a customer wishes to return or swap a product.
If the customer has a receipt
- Select 'New sale'
- Scan the receipt
- Select which products that you are registering a return on and then select 'Done'. The product/s will then be returned for the same price it was sold for, even if if the product was sold with a discount
- Select the 'Thumb up' icon to choose the preferred way to pay back the customer, or ad a new product to the sale if the customer wishes to swap to another product
If the customer does not have a receipt
If a customer wishes to return a product but is missing the receipt, you can do the following steps.
N.B.Be precise when you use the search function. The product you select will affect the stock quantity.
- Start a 'New sale'
- Select the 'Search' icon
- In the search bar, you can search for a Product ID, Product name, Product code, or on the barcode number (GTIN / Front Identity)
- You can also use filters based on Brand, Group, Gender, and Season
- When you have selected the product a product window will appear
- Now select which size the customer is returning
- Now you return to the sales window with the selected product
- Select the product again with your finger and then choose 'Return to inventory'
- Then select the 'Thumb up' icon to choose how you are going to pay back the customer, or alternatively ad one or more products the customer wishes to swap with