In this module, you will learn about the more advanced settings and functions in FrontZapp. We recommend that you complete the module in the order listed below:
- Stock count: Filtered stock count
- Product transfer: Send/receive a product transfer
- Deliveries: Direct delivery and planned delivery
Once logged into FrontZapp, you can tap the cogwheel to enter Settings. Here is a list of various functions available in Settings:
- Stock: Where you can determine what stock you are working in.
- Mode: Determines if you are working with barcodes or RFID-tags.
- Remove first 0 in EAN-13: If you use 12 digit GTINs, all GTINs will be padded with a 0 in our system to comply with the global standard for GTIN. If this is the case, this has to be checked when doing stock counts.
- Product data updated: This shows last time your product data was synced to FrontZapp. If you want to run a sync again, you can click this tab.
- Receive sourcetaged RFID products: A function to perform goods receipt on RFID source tagged products. A prerequisite is to create a planned delivery order in Portal for all products expected to be delivered in the order.
- App version: This shows the current app version.
- Download all products: Setting that will download all registered products in the company regardless if there is a stock movement or not.
N.B.When working in FrontZapp, always be aware of what stock you are working in, so you don't end up creating a stock count, product transfer or delivery in the wrong store/stock.
How to create a stock count by the use of filter
In this section, you'll learn how to create a stock count based on filters. This can be useful if you want to split up your stock counts into smaller stock counts. By splitting up the stock counts, you can easily do stock counts throughout the year to keep your stock up-to-date. You can do a stock count based on brand, group, subgroup, season and/or gender.
Do the following:
- Tap Stock Count.
- Select Create New.
- Edit the name of the stock count. For example, "Yearly stock count - Alpina ".
- Hit + Add filter.
- You'll now get a list of dimensions you can filter on. For this example we'll use brand and season.
- Select the brand.
- You'll now see that this stock count has been filtered by brand and a season. Hit Create.
- You can now start counting the items with the applicable filter.
Example coming soon..
N.B.Once you are done with the filtered stock count, you can reconcile the stock count in https://portal.frontsystems.no. This will only reconcile based on the filter you have set on the stock count.
How to send/receive a product transfer
With the Product transfer function in FrontZapp you can transfer products between stock/stores. In this section you will learn how to transfer and receive products.
How to transfer product between stores/stocks
If you want to transfer goods from one store to another or from one warehouse to another, you can do the following:
- In the main menu, choose Product transfer.
- Click Send Items.
- Click the +-sign in the top right corner.
- Select the stock you want to transfer products to.
- Start scanning the products you want to transfer or enter the barcode manually. If you need more lighting, tap the lightbulb in the top right corner.
- Once all the products are scanned, tap Send and confirm.
- The products are now in transit and ready to be received by the other store/stock.
How to receive a product transfer
Once the products are in transit, the products can be received by the other store/stock
Do the following:
- In the main menu, select Product transfer.
- Click Receive Items.
- Here you can see both products in transit and received transfers. Click Pending and select the transfer you want to receive.
- Select the products you want to receive or hit Check all.
- Hit Receive and confirm.
- The products are now received and in your store/stock.
How to create a delivery
In this section, you'll learn how to create a direct delivery, as well as how to receive a planned delivery in FrontZapp.
How to create a direct delivery
If you have received an order, but haven't registered the delivery in Portal. This can be done directly in FrontZapp through a direct delivery. Do the following:
- In FrontZapp, choose Deliveries.
- Here you will get an overview of all deliveries that have been started and received. Click Direct followed by the +-sign in the top right corner.
- Start scanning the products you have received or enter the barcode manually. Once, all products are scanned hit Receive.
- Once confirmed, you will receive an order ID confirming that the order has been created and received. This will then be available in FrontZapp and in Portal under Flow of Goods > Deliveries. The products are now added to your stock.
How to receive a planned delivery
If you've received a planned delivery, you can receive the products in FrontZapp. Do the following:
- In FrontZapp, choose Deliveries.
- You'll now get a list of all planned deliveries. Select the delivery you want to receive.
- A list of all the products in the delivery will appear. Check the products you want to receive or click Select All followed by Done.
- Confirm the amount of products you are about to receive.
- The products you've received are now added to your stock.