The below settings should be activated on your iPad before you install the Front Systems app from AppStore.
Activate Location Services
- Open the Settings app, and then tap Privacy
- Select Location Services and check the Location Services box
Restrict the Front Systems app from being deleted
Since the Front Systems app is a business-critical app, the app should never be deleted unless utterly necessary. Therefore, a lock should be set to prevent employees from deleting the app.
- Open the Settings app, and then tap Screen Time
- Select iTunes & App Store Purchases
- Under the Store Purchases & Redownloads section, tap Deleting Apps.
- On the subsequent screen, tap Don't Allow
Activate automatic updates of the Front Systems app
The Front Systems app is under constant developement. Therefore, we recommend turning on automatic updates of the app. In that way, you are sure to always use the most recent app with the latest features and improvements.
- Open Settings and select iTunes and App Store
- Check the box for Apps
Activate GPS Location
We recommend that the GPS is activated on the iPad. In that way, the time zone on the iPad will automatically be set to the location of the store.
- Open Settings and select your AppleID on the top.
- Tap Find My and check the Share My Location box.
Activate automatic time and time zone
We recommend that automatic time and time zone is activated on the iPad, so that you get the correct time zone settings.
- Open Settings and select General
- Tab Date & Time and check the Set Automatically box